When you are looking for a good man, sometimes they seem scarce.
However, if you are strategic in your methods of selecting a man to
date, you will ensure better luck in finding a man you will want to keep
in your life. The most important thing is to be selective in who you
will date. There are often major warning signs that a man will not segue
well into your life. Do not ignore the warning signs! To find a good
man, know what you want. Don't settle for less than someone who is kind,
caring and responsible.
1. Inform everyone you know that you are available and looking for a good
man. An excellent way to meet a great guy is through friends. This man
will be "prescreened." Your friends will only introduce you to men
they think will be a good fit for you, so this greatly helps the
selection process to find a good man.
2. Let your co-workers and relatives know about your quest for a good man.
Many people end up marrying someone they met through work. Often they
will meet someone in the same field through work activities and thus
they will have much in common. Be open to new experiences, and if
someone wants you to meet someone she knows, try it. Meet for coffee,
and give an hour of your time to possibly meeting someone who will be
important in your life.
3. Get out and about in your local community. If you are involved in
outdoor activities, you will increase the odds of meeting someone else
who is also active
and involved. In a local area, if you meet someone new, the odds are
someone you know will know him and be able to tell you if he would be a
good man to date.
4. Attend a Kingdom Hall if you desire to become spiritual and take in accurate knowledge of Jehovah God. The Kingdom Hall is a great place to get
involved and meet other people who are serious about living a life pleasing to God. If someone attends Jehovah Witness meetings, most likely he is a person who will treat you well. Kingdom interest is a sign of a good man who is a responsible person with
strong values. Begin studying the Bible, join the friends or attend Assembly Meetings. Get involved and get to know the
friends at the hall you are attending; this may lead to a spiritual union.
5. Do charity work in your local community. Working together in activities
is a great way to meet people for dating and friendships. You could
volunteer at a soup kitchen, a food bank, a hospital, a school or a
hospice. Donate blood at blood drives; participate in sporting events
to raise funds for charities. Get involved and give your time to good
causes. You may get more than just a thank you as a reward; you may meet
a great person to date.
6. Volunteer on a political campaign. If you meet someone here, at least
you know you share the same political views. Political campaigns involve
a lot of work and a lot of bonding among the volunteers. Get involved
and make a difference in the world and also possibly meet a great guy to date
Tips & Warnings
- Have patience. We must all make mistakes and endure problems on the road to true love!
- Friends can help you analyze what you need in a man and help you decide
if you have found the good man you will spend the rest of your life
- Devote a part of your time every week to activities that will help you find a good man.
- Always date in a public place until you are sure you have met a good man. Do not meet a stranger in a private place.